CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fog lights

mike

Hello, I broke my drivers side fog light clean out during the winter. Prices for a replacement around here are ridiculous. Would anyone have a fog light(s) for sale, or know where I can get one? Also I cracked the plastic housing around the light. I cracked it right underneath the middle of where the foglight should sit. My question is will the fog light sit in place still?, or is this not a nessesary fix.

I also could do with a new fog light.

When I got mine, the clip on the drivers side light was broken. The fog was held in with stiff wires. It finally came loose a few months ago, and since then I've only had one fog in.

I checked ebay but nothing there. I have cleaned out the light and plan on taping it up and trying to mount it with wire again.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do. :)

-Chris

hey, just so you know the fog lights actually come in about five or six peices. Together it cost around $180 for every peice. I found this out from my local autobody shop when I asked them how much to replace it. He looked on the computer to see what parts to order and thats what came up. If you can find one on ebay you would be much better off than having one assembled and put in instead of just buying one whole. Hope this helps. ;)

Archived