CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Replacing Rear Reflector

cknikita

I need to replace a cracked rear reflector, but I'm not sure how to get into the bumper area to replace it??

Has anyone had to replace one of these, and if so can you give me an idea where the opening might be..

Thanks..

I need to replace a cracked rear reflector, but I'm not sure how to get into the bumper area to replace it??

Has anyone had to replace one of these, and if so can you give me an idea where the opening might be..

Thanks..

They're held on by clips according to my 1995 service manual. Unfortunately you have to remove the rear bumper fascia to get to them. Doesn't sound like fun.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Thanks..

They're held on by clips according to my 1995 service manual. Unfortunately you have to remove the rear bumper fascia to get to them. Doesn't sound like fun.

Regards,

Warren

Thanks..

Regards,

Warren

Thanks..

Regards,

Warren

Archived