CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I have a 94 STS. All power options work, car is knocking. So Everything is in excelent shape except the drivers seat is ripped and the front of the hood rusted. Car is going for scrap tuesday so if anybody wants anything let me now. If there is anything that I should take off the car that is valuable before I send it in that I might be able to sell at a later date let me know. If you need something let me know, any pictures you need just ask. I don't need payment right away but if you know you need something the car is only here for 2 more days. I will be able to take paypal or cash. I will ship for the price of shipping or pickup is free. Car is located in southern ontario. Let me know.

Hi, Do you still have the car? and does it still have the outer tail lights? - which ones do you have in Canada? amber or red turn signals? here in Sweden we have to use amber.

I am also interested in some other parts like headlights and the high mounted stop light with LED lights

in it. /Jan L.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you have a heated windshield in that car? darn upset I wasn't checking this site out too much as my car was in the shop! Let me know if its still around as I will be there in a flash...I am also in Ontario but if the car is gone can you tell me which junkyard???

Thanks,

Petrov

I have a 94 STS. All power options work, car is knocking. So Everything is in excelent shape except the drivers seat is ripped and the front of the hood rusted. Car is going for scrap tuesday so if anybody wants anything let me now. If there is anything that I should take off the car that is valuable before I send it in that I might be able to sell at a later date let me know. If you need something let me know, any pictures you need just ask. I don't need payment right away but if you know you need something the car is only here for 2 more days. I will be able to take paypal or cash. I will ship for the price of shipping or pickup is free. Car is located in southern ontario. Let me know.

I know this is probably too late, but I need a driver's side fender if it will interchange with a 1996 sts?

Archived