CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

92 seville

jomo924

well i guess i wont have any more problems with the ol 92 seville,,, my kid overheated the engine (possibly more than once) now getting some nice smoke out of the ol baby and seems to be "using" antifreeze , which sort of says the heads have seen damage , being the year and condition and recent troubles i will be sending her to the great junkyard in the sky,,,THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED OVER TIME HERE

Sorry to hear about the potential damage. You might put a pencil to slipping a used engine in there.

Or, donate it to Discovery Channel's Mythbusters program and let them vaporize it with some off-the-wall Hollywood notion of special effects techniques. :D

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

That sucks, sorry to hear about that.

You could take it apart piece by piece and sell it on eBay! People are always looking for older Caddy parts.

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

let me know if you are selling any parts off of your '92. My '92 is in need of some serious pieces.

2008 BMW 328xi

2007 Chrysler Aspen

2001 Cadillac Seville STS

2000 Ford Ranger XLT
1998 Mitsubishi Spyder Convertible

1996 Saturn SC-1
1991 Ford F-150
1979 Chevrolet Caprice
1968 Ford LTD
1965 VW Beetle "Herbie The Love Bug Replica**

1961 VW Beetle

i am donating the car to an organization called L'Chaim for it i am given a receipt for a donation as a taxable deduction,,,, and to he who asked i doubt i have any usable parts on the car that would make it worth selling for parts (i believe the car whole will get me about 1500 back on my taxes next year

Archived