CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

3A Racing mufflers

Cheap? $109 each is nothing close to cheap. If you want a good sound, install an electric solenoid dump right in front of your mufflers, like I did, ($149 solenoid, $25 Wye, $30 install), that way you can sound racey when you feel like it, but return to sophisticated when you need to. I installed some Dynomax Superturbo's for $35 each and $30 labor. Sounds great, but I still have to leave that dump open alot, 'cause that sounds awesome.

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

just call Summit racing supply, they got 'em. There website is easy to find, and all the info that you need is right there. Something like summit.com, or summitracing.com.

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

Or you can buy Dynomax mufflers all day long from your local auto chain store (like Advance). $35-50 each, depending on part number.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Or you can buy Dynomax mufflers all day long from your local auto chain store (like Advance). $35-50 each, depending on part number.

i already called one shop and they told me they wouldn't sell e the mufflers alone...that i would have to have them install it... i already have a muffler guy that would weld anything on my car for cheap...so my only option is to shop online...however I am thinking twice about it <_< shipping payments might be a killer..i'll wait and see :P

I bought mine from Jegs.com Super Turbos [which aren't Stainless Steel] part # 17748

and they came in 3 days! S/H was only $8 too

Good luck and post what you decide to do :)

-Eric

Eric

93 Cad Seville 100K

95 Chev Blazer 143K [garaged summers] :)

Archived