CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Looking to replace wheels

STS Scott

I am looking into replacing the 16 inch wheels on my STS with the 17 inch ones from the new CTS.

Does gmpartsdirest have the best prices for this stuff?

I was inspired by the 17 inch Deville wheels on "Berts 93 STS" in the peoples cars section - he got his from gmpartsdirect.

Thanks for any feed back!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

ebaymotors has tons of wheels probably for cheaper. Alot are brand new "take-offs" from individuals who have the money to buy a "lac" and than purchase a new set of "shoes" for their "lac." Haha, I don't know what's up with the lingo tonight. Must be nice to have money. Anyways, check out the DTS shoes on my STS. I have goodyear RSA tires and they are a little too big, if i turn the wheel to the stop they rub on the inside, not that big of deal but I cant afford smaller tires right now. Check out ebay.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

I was inspired by the 17 inch Deville wheels on "Berts 93 STS" in the peoples cars section - he got his from gmpartsdirect.

Wow, Bert's 93 STS is Hot.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Check out those '04 CTS wheels I got from Cardio-doc on ebay. They do look right!!

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

Archived