CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Family Tree DNA

Has anyone been to this site and had their Y-DNA or mtDNA tested?

http://www.familytreedna.com

I had the mtDNAPlus test performed and the results were surprising to say the least.

Years ago the famous one-liner was "what's your sign?" Today, the famous one liner is becoming "what's your haplogroup or haplotype"?

So, my Haplogroup is X and my mutations from the Cambridge Reference Standard are:

HVR1: 16189C,16223T,16278T,16292T,16519C

HVR2: 73G,143A,195C,225A,226C,235G,263G,315.1C

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I've never had my DNA tested but I've considered it. A while back Penn State University tested student volunteers DNA to determine racial characteristics. Students where surprised to learn that they where not completely white or black, etc.

Oh yes!! the results can be VERY surprising.. :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived