CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

mr clean auto dry

it works pretty good ! the good thing about it is that you dont need to get the bucket out , the bad thing is that you dont have a bucket to put your mit in when you are not using it, it does not have a chance to clean it self in the bucket. my car was not that dirty to start with so i dont know how good the soap is but it did seem to lather up pretty good. my water around here was giving me spots that is why i tried it and it did get rid of those spots, so i would say it was worth the money

My GF bought me it for Easter, and needless to say, I tested it out Sunday :)

It does do a 'spot free' rinse and I recommend it!

However, the bad thing is the filter they give you say it is only good for 3 washes. That's kind of dumb. The replacement that you can buy is good for 10 I think.

Also, the soap dispenser says 'don't use any other [competitors]

products, as it will clog up the sprayer'. Ha! yea right.. Gold Glass is in it now :)

-Eric

Eric

93 Cad Seville 100K

95 Chev Blazer 143K [garaged summers] :)

However, the bad thing is the filter they give you say it is only good for 3 washes. That's kind of dumb. The replacement that you can buy is good for 10 I think.

That's not dumb. That's good marketing.

:angry: Yes it works on our caddys,and yes I know this is a caddy page but in the comm. they use it on a 60's mustang which has a groove down the sides that holds water.I know this because I also have a 65 mustang and it did not dry spotless infact it had 2 big water spots on it , one on each side. So i took pics and complaned for the money back offer and they gave me the run around.

Archived