vin

milage

price?

1G6EL12Y9SU606174

Pinellas Park, FL

$1,400

I think it needs a map sensor because it runs rough at idle

I know it needs a water pump and a little interior love

engine was replaced by previous owner which was was 45000 miles ago but provided no paper work...however this is easily noticed by the white dye marker part numbers on the intake the transmission is in superb condition and shifted nicely on the drive home 3 weeks ago...I am selling this car because of the fact that I just lost my drivers license so I no longer have any reason to try and turn this into a street racer like origionally planned...the paint and body are in great condition and there is decent rubber on the tires any thing else I can help you out with just call me at 727-324-9004

Aaron Harkness

• 1 year later...

I think it needs a map sensor because it runs rough at idle

I know it needs a water pump and a little interior love

engine was replaced by previous owner which was was 45000 miles ago but provided no paper work...however this is easily noticed by the white dye marker part numbers on the intake the transmission is in superb condition and shifted nicely on the drive home 3 weeks ago

I know its been a while since this was posted, but I'm going to chance that since the car had some problems- it may not have sold. Do you still have it and is it in the same condition?

Cody

Archived