CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1994 STS needs some work get a deal. 118k miles.

Well I have a 1994 Z-Rated STS that needs at least 3 injectors and plugs..

The plugs are a ***** to change and the injectors aint too bad I suppose

Rock auto sells the injectors for 50

Only other thing to mention is that the back driver window does not go down and one of the motor cover bolts is stripped. And I never did change the a/c accumulator but it is in the trunk. The tires are acceptable but two of them should be replaced; a guy I know sells good used Michelins and Goodyears for under $20

I have over 4600 in the car and it needs under $500 worth of work.. I would not mind getting out with my *** still attached. This is the first car I've ever lost money on ;)

I am just wondering what someone would be willing to pay for it as it is because I'm only making $300-$400 every two weeks right now and most of that goes towards household expenses because my grandmother owes alot of money and so we have alot of bills to keep up with- the car kind of has to take the "back seat" as it were <_<

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Yea that is about what they go for at the dealer sale

I paid what I did for this one 'cause I believed everyone about "Buy prvately owned"

That was dumb

Well I can sell the motor and tranny for 1500

And if it comes down to it I will get to shoot the car up and then drown it :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived