CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Disable Service CCR System message without>>>

msb113

How can I get rid of the Service CCR System error message without Disabling the CCR so the back air shocks continue to work.

Put passive struts on the front and left the air shocks in back since they work properly, is there a way to full the system by plugging something into the sensor plugs that are no longer used because of the passive struts?

Thanks again all for any help

Mark

The auto leveling air shocks is not part of the CCR system, so disabling CCR will not stop them from working. Your CCR is already disabled anyway. When the computer notices one the shocks is bad it disables CCR by default. I replaced my shocks and struts with passive ones, and I didn't really notice the difference between active and passive.

The auto leveling air shocks is not part of the CCR system, so disabling CCR will not stop them from working. Your CCR is already disabled anyway. When the computer notices one the shocks is bad it disables CCR by default. I replaced my shocks and struts with passive ones, and I didn't really notice the difference between active and passive.

Thank you so much for that info... thought they were one in the same...

Going to disable the message right now

Thanks,

Mark

Archived