CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1997 Eldorado For Sale - Cheap! Must Go!

[attachmentid=2721]1997 Eldorado For Sale. Recently, the Northstar engine has run into some problems with loosing coolant. However, the car is in very good condition. Chrome, good interior GREAT BODY. Custom Cadillac factory paint (Silver Bronze Mist), with Mulberry interior. Previously owned by my father. Two owners. Clean Title. Would love to keep the car, but don't have the time or means to fix it up again. Original books, window sticker. CD changer. First $2,500 takes it home. Located out of Munster, Indiana. (Ask about the 200 ESC For Sale Also!)

post-2010-1155493435.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

[attachmentid=2721]1997 Eldorado For Sale. Recently, the Northstar engine has run into some problems with loosing coolant. However, the car is in very good condition. Chrome, good interior GREAT BODY. Custom Cadillac factory paint (Silver Bronze Mist), with Mulberry interior. Previously owned by my father. Two owners. Clean Title. Would love to keep the car, but don't have the time or means to fix it up again. Original books, window sticker. CD changer. First $2,500 takes it home. Located out of Munster, Indiana. (Ask about the 200 ESC For Sale Also!)

any interior pics im very interested!

email me Cadillac1997ETC@yahoo.com

2703551_4_full.jpg

The Twins

1997 ETC & 2003 STS

Sorry, haven't been on this site lately. The car is still for sale. Wll take some interior photos later this week.

thanx alot

if i cant use the whole car

would you be willing to sell parts off of it if the interior is my color which im hoping

i need both door panels the rear interior quarter trim from the drivers side

be sure to email me asap

cadillac1997etc@yahoo.com

2703551_4_full.jpg

The Twins

1997 ETC & 2003 STS

Archived