CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hello All! It's been awhile!

STS Scott

Wow, lots of changes around here since I parted ways back in February!

I still recognize alot of the members, but man are there a bunch of new guys too!

For those who don't remember me, I drove a Green STS that was my pride and joy. I had purchased 17" CTS wheels from Cardio-Doc and I think they transformed my STS (IMHO :rolleyes: ) to one of the most beautiful ones in the world.

I then came across the car of my dreams, a Toreador red Ford SVT Contour. Many think I am crazy, but I still love my Contour and have not forgotten about my beloved first car, the STS.

Anyway, I have decided to part with my wheels, if any one is interested. Check out the ad set up in the for sale section.

Here's my old baby, and the new kid in town...

And the SVT...

Wow, lots of changes around here since I parted ways back in February!

I still recognize alot of the members, but man are there a bunch of new guys too!

For those who don't remember me, I drove a Green STS that was my pride and joy. I had purchased 17" CTS wheels from Cardio-Doc and I think they transformed my STS (IMHO :rolleyes: ) to one of the most beautiful ones in the world.

I then came across the car of my dreams, a Toreador red Ford SVT Contour. Many think I am crazy, but I still love my Contour and have not forgotten about my beloved first car, the STS.

Anyway, I have decided to part with my wheels, if any one is interested. Check out the ad set up in the for sale section.

Here's my old baby, and the new kid in town...

And the SVT...

post-421-1153783275_thumb.jpg

post-421-1153783811_thumb.jpg

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Archived