CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I'm selling my 1994 STS.111000 miles black,all options except heated seats.It runs and drives excellent,it has only a couple small issues....when first put in gear the service ride control light comes on,push reset and light stays off.Rear windows sometimes don't work ,other than that its a great automobile.I will try to post pictures in a couple days.Asking $4500 but I'll talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any pictures and/or other details you can share about this car & the sale ??

I am interested in this info. for comparision purposes, as I am trying to sell my 93 Seville, and from what I have seen so far, these cars usually sell for a bit below the Kelley Blue Book value.

Thank you,

Charlene

Charlene, I ended up taking a trade on the car.I took a 1976 Mercedes-Benz 240D with only 36K,and $3000. My hope is to sell the Benz for $1200. It's certainly not perfect,but I think it will sell.You are correct about the value of mid 90s Caddys.When selling a car I guess it's worth what you can get someone to pay for it.I find it amazing what you can buy such a nice automobile for.Unfortunately not so good when selling one.I advertised my Seville in a statewide publication for 3 weeks for $5000.,[a bit muchI know]but I never got a single call! I sold it to a guy I work with.Sorry I never did get a chance to take any pictures,but it was black,and in very good condition,it looked nice.

What are you replacing your car with,another Caddy?How much are you asking for it?Hope I helped you with some of your questions.

Gene

Gene,

Thanks a lot for the info. That is helpful & I think you did very well with your sale. The only other place I found to get the sales prices is by looking at the completed auctions on ebay. There is a good supply of these caddys on there.

I am having the same experience as you with my local ad: not too much interest, even with internet & magazine exposure. Seems like the auction-style works a lot better than the ads. So, if it is not sold within a couple weeks I will list it on ebay & sell to the highest bidder. I think I should be able to get somewhere in the 2-thousands based on the other sales I have seen on there.

Best to you, Charlene

Archived