CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

WTS: 1995 Cadillac Deville SS NorthStar Concours

Hi guys, have not been on for a while and I hate to come back just for this, but I have to do it. I am forced to sell my baby and I wanted to give you guys the heads up in case anyone here wants it before anyone buys it from eBay. Price is $8500.

This is a very unique Cadillac Concours. This car has been customized into a Super Sport look similar to the Impala SS, though it is more powerful, weighs over 100lbs less, and is much more refined in every respect. With 300 horsepower and loads of torque plus great gas mileage and the smooth Cadillac ride, it is the best of both worlds. This car has been pampered all its life and has been a show car all the years I have owned it, always garaged and stored in the winter. This is my personal car, I am not a dealer. I have nearly $15,000 invested over the cost of the car for everything I have done to make the car what it is today. I am forced to sell due to a new house. I love this car and would not sell otherwise. This car needs nothing, ready to be put in a show today or drive you with class to work.

This car is fully loaded from the factory, has all the options availible including 11 speaker Bose Gold CD stereo, Astroroof(moonroof), electronic dimming mirrors with LED compass, heated 8 way power seats with 3 way lumbar, active alarm system(standerd is just passive), and top console garage door opener.

Recent preventative maintenance within last five thousand miles include new: Set of shock absorbers, platinum spark plugs, Magnecor 8.5mm spark plug wires, EGR valve, Engine mounts/torque struts, Bosch windshield wipers, Moog Stabilizer bar end links and bushings, Fuel rail, Fuel filter, Gas cap, Hood lift hydraulic struts, Goodyear Gatorback main & waterpump belts, PCV valve, Main belt tensioner & idler pulley, Optima red top battery, Sylvania Silverstar hi & lo beam headlights, K&N Air & Oil filters.

Upgrades and Custom work: Complete brake system upgrade including PowerStop cross drilled/coated rotors, VGX performance brake pads, and new calipers for ALL 4 wheels. Wheels are 18x8” American Racing polished aluminum with 235/50 Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Custom black grill & taillight bezels. Black mock convertible top with aluminum trim (not installed in pics, I prefer the look without it, but can reinstall anytime). Interior upgrades include a complete Zebrano wood kit that matches the factory wood trim as well as a real Zebrano wood shift knob (factory shifter included also). I also put a brand new GM steering wheel because the original one was not perfect enough for the rest of the interior. A new factory Bose Gold Head unit was also installed.

I also purchased a new set of 24kt gold keys as well as 2 brand new keyless entry remotes to go with them. I am also including every piece of info I could find on the car over the years I owned it; brand new owners manual packet, press packages, media/publication packets, magazine comparisons, factory service manuals, a VHS tape and even a PC program about the car.

This car is ready to go and needs nothing. Most of the service done to the car is good for another 100K miles and 10+ trouble free years. I have every receipt for everything that I ever did to the car. Clean and clear title, Carfax available. Please e-mail me if you would like to schedule an appointment to view the car or if you have any questions. Buyer is responsible for pickup or delivery. I can meet buyer at the airport or train/bus station.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• 1 month later...

Archived