CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Pulling Codes

Airmex

Turn the ignition on or have the engine running. Press and hold the OFF and WARMER buttons of the electronic Climate Control at the same time untill all the segments of the display are ON. The DIC will display the diagnostic codes. When done, press off a few times or turn the ignition off.

Jeff

Jeff

98 Concours

90 Seville

04 Corvette

Finally got weather good enough to use the info from this site to dis-arm my computer readout on the console. Had a Service CCR code. Today I finally got rid of it. Hope you are as fortunate as I was to get the info and be able to do it myself. Good luck. :D Note on your last post, go to http//www.caddyinfo.com/disable.htm or visit the arcives section of this site.

Thank you all for the tips.

I cleared my code and fixed the issue...turns out it was my smog pump creating that code. Replaced and now my caddy feels a lot better, especially reving it.

As I was going thru the menus on the computer, does anybody know what some of those mean...like for example, l/f fuel, r/f fuel...stuff like that. Or does someone else know of another site that explains these features in detail.

Once again...Thanks

Mike

Archived