CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Senior Pictures

AaronM

Wooohoo! I just had my senior pictures taken. I had several taken with the Caddy. I'll post them when I get them back (about 2 weeks). They looked pretty sweet! I can't wait! The caddy was being her sexy self!

The photographer said, "That is a hot car for a kid you age." HAHA :D

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

lol

I'm sure he meant it in good humour, but I had another guy at a light say to me "time to take Daddy's Caddy home" ! GGrrrrrr!

I just said who are you kidding? you're driving a minivan! (it was an old Chrysler one)

I think it throws people in a loop when they see kids driving Caddys. What they dont know is what a deal they are on the used market! I laugh at guys goin out out a buyin new Chevys when thet could have an excellent Caddy for the same price, if not less!

That's cool that your school does that. We tried to get a "students cars" section in our yearbook, but were rejected because "that would be degrading to the kids that don't have cars". Boo Hoo!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

In my HS yearbook we had a "best" "worst" car photo. The best was a new Cadillac Eldorado or Seville (can't remember). The worst was some 70's clunker. I hated that kid that drove the Caddy :lol: This was in '94.

Wooohoo! I just had my senior pictures taken. I had several taken with the Caddy. I'll post them when I get them back (about 2 weeks). They looked pretty sweet! I can't wait! The caddy was being her sexy self!

:angry:

I had my senior picture taken in 1970....by Matthew Brady..LOL

Good Luck :D

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." - Richard P. Feynman

user posted image

Archived