CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Selling my 1998 Cadillac Eldorado w/ Angel eyes

I am selling my 1998 eldorado, i dont know what its worth because of all the modifications done to it, so best offer gets it. I am selling because i want something alot faster, so im getting out of the cadillacs for awhile to buy a bmw mcoupe or a lotus espirit.

List of mods:

-Exhuast: 2.5 inch pipes all the way through, with dynomax super turbo mufflers coming out to borla chrome tips

-Audio system: still has the bose headunit and speakers with cd player in dash and a 12 disc cd changer. But there are 3 12inch Boston acoustic subwoofers in the trunk hooked up to a 1600 watt Hifonics Brutus Amplifier. Also the audio system can directly connects to any I-POD through a cord in the center console.

-Intake:Has a custom ram air intake.

-Wheels: 2 sets of tires and rims will come with it. the factory 16inch chrome rims on some fairly new tires. And 18inch Lexani Krystals on month old Kumho z rated tires.

- E&G classics Billet grill

-Lights: THis is probably the biggest modification to the car. European spec bmw m3 headlight assymblies were custom installed into the car giving the car a whole new look from the front.

These are just the mods i can think off of the top of my head. Check out the pictures on my car domain webpage. if you want some more recent photos just ask.

If you have any questions please pm me, reply to post or email me at vivandy@airmail.net

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

full custom Borla exhaust

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

3 12inch Boston Acoustic G2 subwoofers

I-pod integrated

18 inch Lexani Krystals with Z-rated tires

E&G classics Billet grill

BMW E36 Angel Eye Headlights

Ported SS heads