CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I saw it!!!

AHAH Well I went and looked at my baby today.

My friend had a death in the family so my paint job was pushed back an extra week.

I went out and saw it today. All black again!!! Looks really sharp, but there a few marks from hair and a few pieces of dirt need to be removed. Also I had my car undercoated as usual last fall, but it created a hassle for him to paint. Constantly washing, cleaning then painting and then the oil would leak back out. Friday is the day shes done though.

Unfortunatley I forgot my camera because I wanted a few opinions. The 32VNorthstar and STS badge are off the car and I must say it looks extremely sharp without them on! I can always add them later if I choose, but I think I might keep it clean without them right now.

Post some pics later on this week.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

WOW, that sounds very nice. I bet it looks very good. I would be very excited to have a new paint job on my car. Good Luck with it... Lets see the pictures when you can.

Finally picked up my car today.... such a beauty day also!

Paint looks great.. already dusty! haha

There was a one little mark on the back bumper where a piece of hair had gotten stuck. There are still the paint swirls on it, should be gone once I wash her later this weekend.

It was also a warm day so I tested the A/C. I got the "A/C Refrigant low, A/C compressor off"

Do I need to top that up or what?

Heres a few quick snaps I took today.

You can see I haven't put the emblems on the back yet. I really like how it looks without them, but I can always put the badges on at a later time.

1r.jpg

4r.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

That is very sharp!!! It does look very clean without the badges. I myself believe that you shouldn't have to have the badges on. If people don't know what your car is, then they don't have the privilege to know.

Archived