CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac BLS

CaddyChris

on a side note, the 67 deville that you see, was running like $h@t. It was definately the carburator, some quadrajet that was horrible. My buddy had a holley 600 just laying around and he dropped it off. I finally got a conversion plate and installed it this weekend. OMgoodness, the car is running so smooth now, no smoke, no bad smell, nothing. I played with the idle and the air mix screws to get it just right. It still may not be right, but it's running great, that's all that matters. So I had it out cruising on Sunday, it was gorgeous out, unlike today. The car has so much more power and is so much smoother, I don't know why I didnt do this soooo long ago....mainly money. Just a side note. Haha.

Chris

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

I think I have a new favorite "new" cadillac........that looks awsome and the porportions are perfect.

I'm looking at it again...it does look pretty cool.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Man, if they sold only the AWD version w/ a decent V6....say the new what is 2.8??? or the Subaru turbo or something this thing would kill 3 series sales from BMW big time......while being the 2nd least worked on car (next to the deville makeover) I think it is the best thing for Cadillac....not bringing it to America only hurts....hopefully they realize that....id buy it over a CTS anyday.

Archived