CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Good price on GM parts

98Concours

One of the forum sponsers on the Corvette forum had a sale during the month of Dec. All GM parts at dealer cost. Lots of people took advantage of this sale. I've purchased from this dealer before and everything was as stated. Anyway, they sent me an email.....they're running the sale again for the month of January on all GM parts. Might want to email or call to get a price on that part or accessory you need. Thanks, Jeff

Hello Again, All Members And Friends.

We had a very exciting month of December. The special was a hit! It was such a hit we're going to be offering it again to everyone for the month of January! The special again is ALL GM Parts @ dealer cost. This includes engines, transmissions, 12,000 performance parts engines, parts for your Cadillac, Oldsmobile etc. Please tell all of your friends and relatives. Post it on all of your favorite message boards.

Again, everyone has exceptions so I will give them to you.

-Minimum order of 50.00 parts cost.

-Minimum shipping charge of 7.95

-You must specifically ask for the parts @ dealer cost. I will not volunteer it, although I am programmed to do it automatically right now. No exceptions!

That's it. Pass this on to everyone you know! The offer is valid until January 31st 2005. And as New Years is nearing, please drive safely and make sure you have a designated driver!

Thank you.

Gene

Parts Manager

Fred Beans Pontiac Buick GMC of Limerick

40 Auto Park Blvd

Limerick, Pa 19468

Jeff

98 Concours

90 Seville

04 Corvette

Archived