CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac CTS Navigation Disc for Britain

Hello all, this is my first post - I recently purchased a 2005 Cadillac CTS in the UK which unfortunately came without the Navigation DVD. I've scoured the net but all I seem to be able to find are North American Map editions. Does anybody know how I could acquire one for the British Isles/Western Europe? GM's website has a disc for $199 but I'm not sure if this is just for the States - I kinda doubt it's a worldwide map.

Thanks in advance.

Cookie

• 10 months later...

Hello all, this is my first post - I recently purchased a 2005 Cadillac CTS in the UK which unfortunately came without the Navigation DVD. I've scoured the net but all I seem to be able to find are North American Map editions. Does anybody know how I could acquire one for the British Isles/Western Europe? GM's website has a disc for $199 but I'm not sure if this is just for the States - I kinda doubt it's a worldwide map.

Thanks in advance.

Cookie

Where about in UK are you based? I have a DVD, which you may want to copy (but it came with the car so it is old map). send me an email on mgt33@hotmail.com or call me on 07951327355

Archived