CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

For Sale--1995 Seville STS

This beautiful, and very tough-looking Caddy is a driver's dream car. It has most options including the moonroof and Delco Bose Gold AM/FM/CD player. The excellent Polo green finish has only a few stone chips and the Neutral shale interior has two wear marks on the rear door panel that you have to look for to see. The vehicle has just had major maintainence to include complete tune up with platinum plugs, all fluids, belts, and filters, new Toyo V-rated tires with alignment and balancing, complete brake system with new rotors, and more. When you drive this car you find that it does not have any of the driving irregularities mentioned in the Forums. It's extremely tight, agile, and very, very responsive. I'm selling because my baby and new house take precedence. This is a Z-rated car, which needs absolutely nothing; but also comes with a transferable, bumper-to-bumper, premium warranty including major electrical systems and heater core. Please contact me if interested. Thank you. $9700. Fred (908) 230-2780.

Archived