CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

17' or 18"

I am considering upgrading wheels . I got a set of 2004 CTS painted wheels for winter . Next spring I'm putting chrome on her . Does anyone have either on theirs ? Did the ride quality suffer ? Any pics ? Anyone interested in the original chrome I have on now ? Any other comments ? <_<

I put 18" 5 spoke polished mags on my Concours about 7 months ago. Rubber was Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 235/50/18. Ride was not affected much, a little harsher and you notice highway bumps a more, but not bad. Very much worth it for the look. Mine is triple black and I blacked put the grill and taillight chrome pieces and I get asked if it is an Impala SS all the time. Looks really mean. It is in the body shop right now repairing a delivery guy accident or I would post pics for you.

Vantasticdude: Those painted finish 17" 2004 CTS wheels are sharp. Makes for some nice winter wheels. I'd make the jump to 18". Handling and looks will improve without much degradation in ride quality like 19's or 20's. I don't sell 18's for your car. Good luck with it

Ben: Post pics! I love Deville's like yours and would enjoy seeing pics.

~Doc

Post pics! I love Deville's like yours and would enjoy seeing pics.

Cardio-DHL shipping company scraped the whole side of my car a few weeks ago and I hope to have my car back in pristine shape in the next week or so. Pics will follow! :D

philly dude . I have the 14 or 16 spoke (something like that ) with the crest center caps . It's been 2 mnths or so since last cleaning - as of last there was no peeling or pitting even on the silver areas . I can try to get a pic over the weekend if your interested .

CARDIO - I guess they're off a 2003 only 16s but that makes tires cheaper . They are flawless as far as I can tell (I was told they where pulled at less than 1000 miles & they look it ) only thing is my tire shop is having trouble matching the weights that are on . They have the old fashioned & the glue on ......where can I get the low profile ones like are on ?

Archived