CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

98 Seville

I just broght me another Cadillac but after my 95 Eldorado got stolen, then got in an accident and all the other problems with the car. I still trust Cadillac so I went out last weekend after getting a lump sum of money for my Eldo from the insur. So I got me a 1998 Seville STS with only 83k for $9,000. I have to admit I love everything about this AUTOMOBILE it's not just a car. Well, No more driving fast just taking it slow for now. But it seems to me that this STS had a leaking sunroof which left a water stain on the area of the sunroof and the dirver and pass. side panel but it rain tonight in Richmond but I did not see any wet spots so I assume the previous owner fix that problem. So how do I get those stains out. Well after listening to the Bose system I really have to admit that it sounds great but my subwoofer it make a cracking sound when low bass is apply to the speaker. So I need to replace the speaker if anyone know where I can get a cheap speaker at let me know please. Just one more thing, How do I check the DIC for codes on this STS. Thanks.......

Hehe.. Mine was making a weird noise and it was just a zip tie tail in the trunk hitting it.. The bose sub isn't enough for me though... i just haven't had the $ to replace it yet. to check the codes you hit the ... it's to the right of the steering wheel, i think hold down the on button and hit the up arrow (i've gotten so used to doing it I don't even remember the buttons heh) then just scroll through the stuff and hit on/off i think to answer.

Archived