CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Just some pics of my car if anyone is interested

bigfoo

I only wish I had time to finish cleaning the caps on the rims and put them back on. :)

I lowered the quality a bit so it wouldn't take forever to download. And yes, that's a FORD in my driveway :> (and yes my garage is a mess but I'm working on it )

car_front_right.jpg

car_right_side.jpg

car_back_right.jpg

car_back_left.jpg

Wow thanks guys :) After I get done painting the undercarriage ill take some pics of that too. (and when i finish the engine compartment). I plan on keeping this car until it dies so i'm doing everything I can to prevent rust and such :)

It's got plenty of paint dings covered with touch up and scratches and things..

As long as it doesn't rust, i'm good.. rust sux :/

Nice tail pipes and rims but, were are the center caps? Car looks clean.

Of course we care. You are part of an elite group of men (and women). You are a caddy owner.....

Peace ByStorm B)

Heheh.. the center caps i was still cleaning them, easier to do off the car, plus i just rotated the tires, just didn't have a chance to put them back on.. i'll add one more picture after i do :)

Haha..

Cadillac sts> I like the expedition, although if you would be so kind as to give me enough money to afford an escelade, i'd happily burn it :>

Prop > It's the CORSA exhaust system, it comes with those tips :>

*nod of approval* lol gorgeous, bro!

Yea beautiful Cadillac.

I really like the forest green.

How do you guys clean your rims?

I have a set of American Racing Alloys, they are a bugger to clean. Just cant get them to sparkle.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

I use metal polish.... MAAS, Blue metal, mothers, etc.. It's a REAL pain in the you know what but once you get it to a gloss you can clean it real nice and then use Nu Finish or something similar to polish it on a regular basis.. The key is to keep them clean every few months scrub em good with nu finish(or just a basic chrome polish). In winter do it more. If they are bad you HAVE to use a metal polish (the kind that turns the rag totally black when you are polishing). MAAS and Blue work great! Takes about an hour to do each rim though due to the complex pattern on the rim I have.. if it was flat it'd take 15 minutes :>

Archived