CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Eldorado with polished CTS wheels??

EldoEsq.

I purchased the 17 inch polished, 2004 CTS wheels from "the Doc", to be put on my STS. I am still humming and hawing over what tire size to go with. I think I will go with the 235/55R17 from the newer STS's with 17's. As giddy as I am to get the wheels on (I have visions of them dancing in my head at night! lol), those tires are alot of dough. Hopefully soon though...

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Has anyone put the new polished CTS wheels on an Eldo??  I have seen cardio-docs auctions and have been real tempted, but I am curious as to how they look on the car.  Anyone have any pics??

Hi, I am thinking about selling my 2004 17" CTS rims and Michelin Pilot Sport all season tire size 245/50/17. I had them on for 2 months and put about 1500 miles on them. I have pics of them on a STS. They are in mint condition with no damage and have been repolished and have probably about 5 coats of wax on them.

I know they will definately fit fine. I had a guy with a 92 Eldo with the 4.9 engine try them on 2 weeks ago. They only rub alittle when doing a full wheel lock turn. We chatted for an hour, he took my phone # down and was suppose meet me to buy them the next day. That jackass never showed up, what a waste of my time.

I'm selling everything for $1200 shipped. The tires alone are about $800+, check out tirerack.com for the price of those tires.

If interested email me at JLawson@Jhancock.com. I live in Boston Mass.

JLAWS,

when you say you have repolished your wheels, do you mean by hand, of did you have them machined again?

They look excellent!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Archived