CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Any help would be appreciated. I'm a decent semi-pro wrench, just need some help getting to the bottom of some issues.

P0741 TCC System Stuck Off

P1860 TCC PWM Solenoid Circuit Electrical

Torgue Converter problems but, what to fix?

P0335 CKP Sensor A Circuit Performance

This is Crank Sensors going nutty I suppose. Car has developed the well established sudden shut off. Best bet is to replace both correct?

Thanks for any assistance.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm a decent semi-pro wrench, just need some help getting to the bottom of some issues.

P0741 TCC System Stuck Off

P1860 TCC PWM Solenoid Circuit Electrical

Torgue Converter problems but, what to fix?

Yes, Torque Converter Clutch problem of some sort and if you are lucky, it is an external to the transmission electrical problem.

First thing to check is the condition/cleanliness of both halves of the transmission to chassis wiring connector. This is a 20 (?) pin cylindrical connector buried under the engine air intake plumbing at the flyweel end of the engine. I would be 100% certain that connector is clean before I considered any other possibilities.

P0335 CKP Sensor A Circuit Performance

This is Crank Sensors going nutty I suppose. Car has developed the well established sudden shut off. Best bet is to replace both correct?

Yes, yes, yes. With OEM parts.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Thanks Jim.

Lucky........Me...........Never. But, I can hope this time!

Great advice, I knew I could find answers here. I have been reading th forums since I bought the car a little over a year ago.

Thanks again!

Bob

Archived