CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The things people do!

Scotty

I was considering buying it, but the RAMAIR obstructed my view too much! Bbobyski you may want to consider this type of design for future NS's to improve their ability to breath! Cadillac Attack!

post-3-1086611597.jpg

With that ram air thing-we could keep our grills as previously discuss by Guru!

Are you sure it was the ram air thing on the hood or the slightly faded pink paint

that kept you from buying it....Where in Florida was this taken, kind of looks like

familar locale to me!

With that ram air thing-we could keep our grills as previously discuss by Guru!

Are you sure it was the ram air thing on the hood or the slightly faded pink paint

that kept you from buying it....Where in Florida was this taken, kind of looks like

familar locale to me!

Na, I could have buffed it up with some Blue Coral no problem. I was considering a Mary Kay franchise! That photo was taken in Bradenton if I am not mistaken, Mike

Don't you wish you could get to all these cars BEFORE someone does that to them?

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine however that someone thought they were doing a good thing! :blink: Mike

This is just proof that crack doesnt smoke itself!! B)

The locale familarity is answered now...I live south of Tampa, about 1/2 from

Brandenton...Cool little town, peaceful and growing very fast!

You really should have gotten that Mary Kay thing off the ground. You could be rich by now and they would be giving you Pink Cadillacs now...Then retire the

rare, ram-air Cadillac!!! That thing is a keeper for sure! :D

Archived