CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

escalade, lite små frågor, navi m,m

Nyberg

hej köpte mig en escalade också 2006.

tänkte höra finns det nån europa navi skiva till den, och vad skulle den heta ?

sen växlaren i den hur startar man den ?

sen hörde jag om service också, skulle gå på 4000:- byte olja. filter, luftfilter, olja i lådan.

låter det som ett vettigt pris ? när behövs stiften bytas i dessa ?

bilen har gått 8000mil

hej köpte mig en escalade också 2006.

tänkte höra finns det nån europa navi skiva till den, och vad skulle den heta ?

sen växlaren i den hur startar man den ?

sen hörde jag om service också, skulle gå på 4000:- byte olja. filter, luftfilter, olja i lådan.

låter det som ett vettigt pris ? när behövs stiften bytas i dessa ?

bilen har gått 8000mil

Hej jag skulle tyvärr vilja påstå att på navigationen e du "rökt" om du har en CANADA/USA BIL och om du brukar bilen där du är reggad (luleÅ) så kommer nog helvetet frysa tills is innan du får ett kartmaterial som funkar där uppe .. jag har själv en ESV som jag köpte ny 03 , jag la säker ner 6 veckor för att hitta fram eventuella möjligheter att få orginal navigationen att fungera ,, allt slutade med att jag beställde bilen utan orginal nav

jag har efter detta varit intresserad av en XLR-V 06 och samma sak där ,, ska man få fungerande navigation i den så får man byta "hårdvara" ,, väldigt få har KUNSKAP runt detta men GENERELLT så ju nyare bil/modell ju större möjliheter att du kan få det fungera

har fått berättat att på XLR-V från 07/08 så ska man kunna byta mjukvara med en TECH II men det är ingenting jag garanterar well den äldre modellen av escalade ( II ) har jag aldrig hört någon få igång navigationen På den nuvarande modellen som kom 07 har jag hört man kan få igång navet

priset på servicen kan inte bedömas innan man får reda på vad som används (den finns massa "alternativa metoder/material" dom kan använda ,, desssutom ska du byta filter innuti lådan och där har man haft en tankevurpa när man byggt bilen ,, skruvarna till fästbygeln för växelwiren sitter OVANIFRÅN monterat och UTRYMMET att få in något fungerande verktyg "glömde" man inkludera i köpet :-)

hittar fassen ingen uppgift i S.I på serviceintervall på stiften men i det stora hela så är det en så pass liten kostnad ,, och jag rekommenderar starkt HALO stift ( www.halo.se) dom sitter sedan där i 15000mil och ger lägre förbrukning och bättre (renare) emmisioner

och med tanke på hur långt din bil rullat och samtidigt "osäkra" så är en STOR SERVICE att rekommendera ,, det blir ALLTID billigare och serva än att reparera

jag är "tjock" på headders till escalade pga en felleverans från summit om du vill ha lite mera jämnare effekt i din bil så har jag 2 system över som jag ska sälja ,, dom är kompletta från topplock till avgassystemet i rostfritt stål med high flow catalysatorer

enligt tabellen passar det fram till 2005 men 2006 kallar man nya karossen och på dynatechs hemsida står det att detta system även ska passa 06 gamla karossen

http://www.afabcorp.com/AFCO_Dynatech_USbr...7Up-truck485360

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...mp;autoview=sku

är du intresserad kan du maila mig på ake@georgssons.se

ahh just det CD växlaren ,, saxar lite ur intruktionerna över den biten nedan

Playing a CD

Remove the navigation map DVD from the slot and return it to its case. Insert a CD partway into the slot, label side up. The player will pull it in.

There will be a 12 to 15 second delay while the CD is read, before it begins to play. When the player begins to read a CD, the Disc Check in Process message will appear briefly to remind you of the delay. When the map DVD is reinserted and read, the DVD Check in Process message will appear briefly to remind you of the delay.

While playing a CD in the CD player, the navigation system is not available. A message will display if the NAV key is pressed. If your vehicle is equipped with Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE), you can play an audio CD while using the navigation system. See Rear Seat Entertainment System for more information.

Object Number: 1399936 Size: B3

Click here for detailed picture of above image.

(CD)

Press this hard key to play a CD when listening to the radio. The CD screen will be displayed.

(Eject)

Press this hard key to eject a CD.

Random

Touch this screen button to play the tracks in random, rather than sequential, order. Touch it again to turn off random play.

Repeat

Touch this screen button to repeat the track that is currently being played. Touch it again to turn this feature off.

(Forward)

Touch this screen button to advance quickly within a track. As the CD advances, elapsed time will be displayed to help you find the correct passage. Release this screen button to play the passage.

(Reverse)

Touch this screen button to reverse quickly within a track. As the CD reverses, elapsed time will be displayed to help you find the correct passage. Release this screen button to play the passage.

(Track Forward)

Touch this screen button to advance to the next track on the CD.

(Track Reverse)

Touch this screen button to return to the previous track on the CD.

SEEK

Within two seconds, press and release the SEEK up arrow to advance to the next track, or the down arrow to return to the previous track. If more than two seconds of the song have played, pressing the SEEK down arrow will return you to the beginning of the current track.

Track Scan

Press and hold one of the SEEK arrows for two seconds or more to enter CD TRACK SCAN mode. A chime will sound to alert you that TRACK SCAN is active, and the first 10 seconds of each track on the disc will be played before advancing to the next track. Press one of the SEEK arrows again to stop the scan at the track currently being played.

BAND

Press the BAND hard key to switch to the radio when a CD is playing.

CD Messages

CD ERROR

If this message appears on the screen, the CD is not being read by the system. The CD could be dirty, scratched, wet, or upside down. You may also be driving on a very rough road. When the road becomes smoother, the CD should play.

NO MUSIC DISC

If this message appears on the screen, the map DVD is still inserted in the system. Press eject and return the map DVD to its case, then insert a CD. The CD should play.

NO DISC

If this message appears on the screen, the CD slot is empty. Insert a CD. The CD should play.

If a CD is not playing correctly for any other reason, try a known good CD. If any error occurs repeatedly or if an error cannot be corrected, contact your dealer. If your radio displays an error message, write it down and provide it to your dealer when reporting the problem.

See "Rear Seat Audio (RSA)", "Care of Your CDs and DVDs", and "Care of Your CD and DVD Player" in Section 3 of your vehicle's owner manual for more information.

Playing a CD with the CD Changer

Your vehicle may be equipped with a CD changer. See "CD Changer" in Section 3 of your vehicle's owner manual for more information on how to operate the CD changer.

Random

Touch the Random screen button for less than two seconds to play the tracks on the current disc in random, rather than sequential, order. Touch it again to turn off random play. When Random is touched for more than two seconds, the player selects D. Random mode. The system will then select a track from all of the discs in the magazine and will play them in random order. To cancel it, touch the Random screen button again.

Repeat

Touch the Repeat screen button to repeat the track that is currently being played. Touch it again to turn this feature off.

(Forward)

Touch and hold the forward arrow screen button to advance quickly within a track. As the CD advances, elapsed time will be displayed to help you find the correct passage.

(Reverse)

Touch and hold the reverse arrow screen button to reverse quickly within a track. As the CD reverses, elapsed time will be displayed to help you find the correct passage.

Disc

Touch this screen button to advance to the next disc in the changer.

Disc

Touch this screen button to return to the previous disc in the changer.

To switch between tracks on a disc, use the SEEK arrows. Press the up arrow to advance to the next track on the disc. Press the down arrow to return to the previous track on the disc.

Track Scan

To use this function, press and hold the SEEK key for at least two seconds, but less than four seconds, at which time a single chime will sound to alert you that the CD changer has entered TRACK SCAN mode for the current CD. While TRACK SCAN is active, the first 10 seconds of each track on the current disc will be played before advancing to the next. Press the SEEK key again to stop the scan at the track currently being played.

Disc Scan

To use this function, press and hold the SEEK key for at least four seconds, at which time a double chime will sound to alert you that the CD changer has entered DISC SCAN mode for the entire CD magazine. While DISC SCAN is active, the first 10 seconds of the first track on each disc will be played before advancing to the first track on the next disc. Press the SEEK key again to stop the scan at the track and disc currently being played.

BAND

Press this hard key to switch to the radio when a CD is playing.

:welcomesmiley:

tackar för denna info, inte illa.

måste läsa igenom allt i lugn och ro sen.

men byta själva hårdvaran, alltså stereon är nog inga problem för mig, men kände inte jag ides riva upp dena bil också.

sen navi är inte så viktigt bara kul om det funka, har en ny lös gps som ligger i fall jag behöver.

alltså bilen är bra servad innan har ju massa papper, så det behöver jag nog inte oroa mig för, jag vill bara fortsätta sköta den på samma sätt, för den är i väldigt bra skick, finns nån litel lackskada som knappt syns, men kommer nog fixa det också till sommaren.

headers står jag nog över ännu, men blir det stor skillnad på gången med dom eller ?

samt vad hade du tänkt för pris, är det rätt så kan jag köpa dom i alla fall :)

lägger upp lite bilder på bilen om nån kan vara intresserad,

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0086-1.jpg

IMG_0083-1.jpg

sen la jag 35% solfilm på framdörrarn, den är grå dassig nu för att det är fukt kvar, blir svart sen.

IMG_0095-1.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

• 1 month later...

Som en referens till servicepris så tar Svenska bil runt 6000 för en maintenance II vid 3000 mil, dvs. utan byte av olja till automatlådan. Prisuppgiften gäller en 6-cylindrig SRX. Så jag tycker det pris du fått låter väldigt billigt. Stiften byts vid 16.000 mil.

Archived