CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1996 4.6L (VIN "Y") Cadillac Deville D'elegance in Oklahoma

This 1996 4.6L (VIN "Y") Cadillac Deville D'elegance, Black got wrecked right in the passenger side, both passenger doors aren't good for much, the window in the passenger front is still good, all electronics are in good shape.

Salvaged car, all parts are for sale, everything was functioning and working great.

The motor, transmission, everything for it to run is up for sale, I'm asking $1000 for the whole motor working It has 100,000 on it, It still runs real good, it never smoked, had any leaks or anything. Its in really good shape.

All parts from the wheels to the roof are for sale, all parts are in good shape if I'm selling them whole front clip, driver side, rear clip, hood trunk in nice shape Need the heated electric side mirrors? Any windows, motors, electric window controls? Anything you are looking for just let me know.

This 8Cyl 4.6L (VIN "Y") Engine will fit a 1996-1999 Cadillac Eldorado, Cadillac Deville and 1996-1997 Cadillac Seville So don't hesitate to make a offer.

I'll try to get some pictures, there's so many parts, it would be best to ask for a photo and then I can get that taken care of. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

$100 you get both with bulbs and whatever else is connected to them.. Interior is black I believe, it's been a while since I've seen the interior. Anything wanted I probably have, I still need to get pictures on here, I can take some of any parts wanted, just so many parts to take pictures of.

hello i am looking for both headlights what condition are they in and what price for them also what color is interior thanks

Archived