CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Any Source of Genuine Cadillac Parts

amber

I need a new alternator and a heater blower motor. My battery not charging light comes on when I first start the car. This has gone on for about a month, if I rev it goes off., Last week my blower quit working. This probably is what burnt out the heater blower motor.

The car is at the dealer and they want $301.75 for the alternator and $450 for the blower motor. Wiht installation this comes to about $1500.

I can get these parts at Buy-OEM-parts.com for 1/2 the price but have not bought from them before. Does anyone have experience with purchasing from them or another genuine oem part source?

If so which one?

Thank you.

I need a new alternator and a heater blower motor. My battery not charging light comes on when I first start the car. This has gone on for about a month, if I rev it goes off., Last week my blower quit working. This probably is what burnt out the heater blower motor.

The car is at the dealer and they want $301.75 for the alternator and $450 for the blower motor. Wiht installation this comes to about $1500.

I can get these parts at Buy-OEM-parts.com for 1/2 the price but have not bought from them before. Does anyone have experience with purchasing from them or another genuine oem part source?

If so which one?

Thank you.

What a rip-off. :rolleyes: We'll help you.

RockAuto has a remanufactured ACDelco alternator for $178.79

ACDelco blower motor for $257.99

That's a savings for cost of parts of $314.97

I'm sure others will chime in. I have not purchased from Buy-OEM-parts.com before. Many here, including me, have purchased from RockAuto without any problems.

Archived