CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I have a 94 STS SEville for Sale. I've had this car about 4 years....replaced computer, tires and cat. Looking for buyer in NJ willing to do some work. Car needs AC compressor pully bearing. First offer over 1,000 takes it.

Lou

94 Seville STS

I have a 94 STS SEville for Sale. I've had this car about 4 years....replaced computer, tires and cat. Looking for buyer in NJ willing to do some work. Car needs AC compressor pully bearing. First offer over 1,000 takes it.

this sounds like what im looking for. is the ac all that it needs to run down the road? Im in north carolina, but drive a truck and come to nj once a month. if you have time, calling me is best. Randy 704-242-3856

this sounds like what im looking for. is the ac all that it needs to run down the road? Im in north carolina, but drive a truck and come to nj once a month. if you have time, calling me is best. Randy 704-242-3856

Im interested in buying your car if you"ll call me. Randy 704-242-3856

Archived