CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Trade my STS for what!?

bigjayzway

its not a hard fix com'n from a mechanic's point of veiw. your cadillac runs pretty good doesnt it? why give up your caddy for her problems? mined you the aztec is probly cheaper to maintain. me personally i would get my car bacc?

Wiz DRIVE IT LIKE YOU own it!!!!!! 1967 chevy II ( FOR SALE!!!!) 1995 Lexus Es 300 1998 SLS

its not a hard fix com'n from a mechanic's point of veiw. your cadillac runs pretty good doesnt it? why give up your caddy for her problems? mined you the aztec is probly cheaper to maintain. me personally i would get my car bacc?

I think I do want the car back.

It does have 187000 miles on it, but not sure if the overheating problem is fixed?????

I am so confused now? :o:o:o

Life is too short to grow up!

I think I do want the car back.

It does have 187000 miles on it, but not sure if the overheating problem is fixed?????

I am so confused now? :o:o:o

Did you sign title over to her? If not, just tell her that you have reconsidered and don't want to trade.

I am getting the STS back tonight.

I am getting the STS back tonight.

GOOD MOVE & GOOD LUCK!!

Wiz DRIVE IT LIKE YOU own it!!!!!! 1967 chevy II ( FOR SALE!!!!) 1995 Lexus Es 300 1998 SLS

Well I got her back.

I had to replace the upper rad hose. Thats all.

She will remain in my family for good now. :wub::wacko::yupi3ti:

Archived