CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

funny story

i wanted to share this story with you ,coming home tonight i stopped at a light and this total yuppy goof, sorry for the names but he was a looser, in a BMW Z3 with its top down pulled up beside me with his girlfriend with him and his tuned cranked. i put it in neutral and reved my engine, not quite sure of how fast those cars were, he yelled out, and i quote him when i say this" oh caddy *smurf* wants to race" i tell no lies that is what he said. the light went green and, i dont know maybe he was just bad with his stick, but i wasted him i pulled away so fast he looked stupid. i thought those cars had a bit more balls. when i pulled up to the next light he had his music even louder and he would not even glance at me. i yelled out "i thought you would have done alot better than that" he made up this lame excuse" oh you know this car has a traction control and it sure hesitates off the line" i said yeah i knoe these cars have them too no excuse. it made my night that is all

Depending on the year and engine they can be pretty slow. Early ones had a 4cyl if im not mistaken. The later ones arent that fast either. My mother has a 01' 325cic and yesterday after washing it I drove down the street and you cant even break traction----even with traction control off---- got in the caddy and there is now a 25ft peel out mark in front of out house. :o

Archived