CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

just wanted to say thanks

i'm pretty new to this forum. and i don't post alot but, i wanted you all to know how much i enjoy reading it. you all have been very helpful in answering any question i've had, even when it is something someone else has asked. :) i've been reading this forum for quite some time and it is really nice to see that there are still GOOD people out there that is willing to help anyone.

anyway, i just was to say "thanks".

It is good to see someone appreciating something

That is a rare thing in todays world

I do everything for everyone-

I'm even staying in KANSAS taking care of my grandmother.

KANSAS for lord sakes... KANSAS! !!

Any time any one on earth has a problem who do they call..

Lady friends from my drinking days, when their lovelife goes bad who do they call and chase down,,,

*sigh*

It ain't easy being THE but it does have some bennies to it:lol:

PS: But not Benjamin Bennies.. Just Benefit Bennies,

I need more Benjamin Bennies

Yessir I miss being loaded

For a long time I made alot of money

For a long time after than I was drunk

So I went from being loaded to being loaded

I miss being loaded and being loaded

When I am wealthy again I will be loaded AND loaded

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

did you say "kansas"? I live in kansas, born, raised, and will probably die in kansas. almost have too. :unsure:

I made it to Portland Oregan. once and drove for 3 hours on I5 (i think that is what it is called) i even made a trip up north of there to see mount saint helens. eveything up there is beautiful but i'm so used to being able to see for miles i felt like i was trapped. my wife thinks i'm crazy but, i think she's the crazy one. :lol:

there is one thing about Oregon that shocked me is that i didn't see very many caddy's. I saw one DTS, one STS, one SLS, a late 80's deville and an escalade. around here i see four or five caddy's just running to dillons for dogfood. and i live in a small town ten miles west of nowhereville.

I wish I was loaded. either one would work right now. i think i'm going to work on the easier one of the two. :)

at least for now.

did you say "kansas"? I live in kansas, born, raised, and will probably die in kansas. almost have too. :unsure:

I made it to Portland Oregan. once and drove for 3 hours on I5 (i think that is what it is called) i even made a trip up north of there to see mount saint helens. eveything up there is beautiful but i'm so used to being able to see for miles i felt like i was trapped. my wife thinks i'm crazy but, i think she's the crazy one. :lol:

there is one thing about Oregon that shocked me is that i didn't see very many caddy's. I saw one DTS, one STS, one SLS, a late 80's deville and an escalade. around here i see four or five caddy's just running to dillons for dogfood. and i live in a small town ten miles west of nowhereville.

I wish I was loaded. either one would work right now. i think i'm going to work on the easier one of the two. :)

at least for now.

Kansas has alot of good people but it doesn't agree with me too well..

It could be the town I live in- meth heads, college kids, crooked politics to an extreme :lol:

Being wealthy loaded is alot easier than whiskey loaded :)

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

I think we have an Oregonian or two on this board...I don't think you can pump your own gas there (e.g. you can only get full-service). Anyone know why that is/was? Maybe someone from the area can set me straight.

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

Archived