CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

95 STS engine for parts

This engine developed a knock @ 85K miles. The number 2 rod bearing had spun. Everything else is good. I used the intake system from this engine on the 97 replacement so the intake I have is off the 97 model. Other than the intake the enging is still fully assymbled. I also have the 97 Tranny and wireing harness. I am in Gilmer, Texas - thats about 100 miles east of Dallas. I need to get this stuff out of my garage so the price would be very low if someone is interested. Commercial delivery is not an option.

E-mail is davec059@yahoo.com or 903 797 6601 if interested.

This engine developed a knock @ 85K miles. The number 2 rod bearing had spun. Everything else is good. I used the intake system from this engine on the 97 replacement so the intake I have is off the 97 model. Other than the intake the enging is still fully assymbled. I also have the 97 Tranny and wireing harness. I am in Gilmer, Texas - thats about 100 miles east of Dallas. I need to get this stuff out of my garage so the price would be very low if someone is interested. Commercial delivery is not an option.

Just wanted to say thanks for the engine and parts. Let me know if there is

anything I can help you with in the future.

Just wanted to say thanks for the engine and parts. Let me know if there is

anything I can help you with in the future.

Mr "Ramdge" makes alot of sense,

I recommend him to an anyone.. he has a computer repair shop www.ramdge.com

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived