CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

motor mounts eldorado

scottfc

I have been searching for motor mounts, seems I need the front one and the passenger side. The dealer only has one number 22188025, gmpartsdirect is not much help but from what I can tell cheaper. Auotzone only lists front passenger and seems to be the least expensive, no shipping.Has anyone info if the 2 are the same?

From the book I see the front motor mount is 22188025. Then it has a right mount 22188104 and a left mount 22145644. They call the right and left mounts transmission mounts. These part numbers are for 93-96 N*....Hope this helps...Rob

Speedycarparts.com

RacePages.com

AutoPartsWarehouse.com

AutoPartsGiant.com

I ordered the front mount for my Eldorado about 4 months ago from AutoPartsGiant and received it promptly without a problem. For each of these sites you should be able to find what you're looking for. I couldn't find mounts at RockAuto.com.

Thanks for the help, I will order today. FYI I had the tranny replaced and got the car back but immediately noticed a vibration through the pedal, put it on the hoist and the oil pan is resting on the frame on the passenger side, couldn't believe the mechanic didn't notice. I also had the oil pan gasket replaced while the tranny was out, he did not do the upper gasket and now it leaks, x$#@& idiot.

Rob is the left mount the passenger side?

Archived