CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

For Sale 1984 CADILLAC ELDORADO BIARRITZ CONVERTIBLE 44K $7500 obo

Invest in a real find! Cadillac only made 3300 El Dorado Biarritz convertibles in the year of 1984. Many of them have succumbed to age and wear, but I am pleased to offer a beautiful one with only 44,000 ORIGINAL miles! Despite its age, it has very few signs of being a car from over two decades ago, and still manages to turn heads. Own a piece of classic Americana and bid today!

if you needs pics just send me an email...I could not get them to upload on this site

This vehicle is in great shape but it is meant to be DRIVEN; it is not a show queen. Please see the details below and feel free to contact me for additional details.

The Pluses:

44,000 ORIGINAL miles (confirmed by CARFAX—see pictures)

Smooth, solid, comfortable ride (no pulling or banging—rides like a Cadillac should)

4.1 Liter 8-cylinder motor running in tip-top condition

Desirable color combination of triple white (white exterior, interior, and convertible top) and blue carpet/convertible boot

All white leather interior in great condition with minor wear only on driver’s seat (the back seat looks like it has never been used)

True ASC factory conversion (ASC was the ONLY authorized conversion vendor)

Original stock Cadillac grille

Original stock Cadillac wire wheel covers

Tires in good condition with no curb rash on wheel covers

Original dark blue top boot

Original stock Cadillac radio (AM/FM/Cassette)

All original digital dash displays work properly with minor exception (see below)

Cruise control

Tilt and telescopic wheel

Power EVERYTHING

CLEAN dash – not a crack anywhere

Clean, original convertible top; no leaks

AC blows ice cold—climate control in perfect condition

Original dark blue floormats

Includes original owner’s manual and Cadillac brochures

The Minuses:

Antenna: Partially up; can be manually pulled up, but radio transmission works perfectly without doing so

Paint: The paint job is a 3-footer. Considering the car’s age, it is in great condition, but it is not perfect. There are some minor imperfections.

Body: 3 small door dings are visible, but can be easily repaired by a paintless dent repair technician.

Convertible top has two small patches, but does not leak.

Driver’s side electric door lock does not work; door may be locked/unlocked manually or from passenger side electric lock.

Small ½” crack in driver’s side door panel (see picture)

Liquid crystal far right digit does not display, but radio itself works fine.

Very reasonable on this listing!

Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and delivery. Vehicle is sold as-is, with no refunds. I reserve the right to end this listing early.

Contact is expected to be established by buyer within 24 hours of auction end. If I cannot confirm your intention to buy or the deposit is not received within 2 business days, I reserve the right to re-list this vehicle or sell it to any other qualified buyer.

Payment may be made by cashier’s check or bank wire transfer.

Please call Jason at 815-621-3556 if you have any questions or are prepared to make a fair offer.

Archived