CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

AC bearing/pulley assembly and clutch plate - Like New

For Sale: AC bearing/pulley assembly, clutch plate, and old compressor that came off my 94 Deville. The bearing/pulley assembly was used approx 6 months (very low miles) and the clutch plate was installed, but never engaged, so it is like new. Both were new AC Delco OEM parts and were installed in approx. Jan 2006. The bearing/pulley and clutch plate fit many other models and years that have the H6 compressor. I believe it will fit up through a '99, check rockauto.com to be certain. The bearing/pulley is rockauto part #154615 and the clutch plate is rockauto #154702. They are both still on the old compressor, which was working great in Jan, 06, but the shaft end of the compressor broke off while I was installing the clutch plate, so the clutch plate could not be installed all the way. To make my old compressor work, you will have to figure a way to install the clutch plate fully to get the correct air gap, without damaging the compressor.

I will need to rent a clutch plate installer/removal tool to remove the clutch plate and pulley from my old compressor. Asking $100 for the bearing/pulley and clutch plate including s/h to anywhere in the continental U.S., or $150 plus shipping for the whole thing - pulley/bearing, clutch plate, and my old compressor. I have a Paypal account if that helps.

Archived