CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

86 Cadillac DeVille. My father bought this car new and passed it onto me when he passed away. It has always been garage kept and well maintained.

All power, climate controll (you set the temp in degrees and it keeps it at that temp), digital fuel station (shows avg. mpg, current mpg etc.) Nice inside and out. The pic I posted below of the drivers door is the only rips or tears in it I do believe. It was a top of the line, all the horns, bells, lights and whistles in it's day. I believe everything works except the radio. It does work, but when you shut the car off it resets. Headliner is coming down a bit.

V8 averages 18-19 mpg. Descent tires. 206,000 miles, but my father did have the engine overhauled I believe around 170,000. The only ding in it is on the tire kit where my dad backed into something. It is not noticable unless your looking....you can tell by the pic I posted of it.

I sold it 3 years ago to a friend of mine and bought it back when he put it up for sale. He put 1,000 miles on it in 3 years, garage kept.

Have lot's of pics to email. Can be reached at bighorse@egix.net or 217-202-8881

Located in Central Illinois

$1500 OBO Needs to go.

Archived