CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

05 STS suddenly shut down doing 70 on highway NEED HELP DESPERATELY

05 CADILAC STS 3.6 liter suddenly shut down on me on freeway I really need help PLEASE

A little background info on the car. I did my very first oil change on it a few months ago, I am a single woman and mother so no man to check my work. I didn't check my oil since my car would normally tell me to check my oil but instead suddenly it told me to check coolant and I'd fill it up and it'd still say that while full. It already misfires on cylinder 5. The cadilac converter gaskets are loose so it's loud and a little rough. I let a guy attempt to fix my loose gaskets by tightening bolts he didn't do it instead after that my car was even louder and now it was suddenly wanting to die on me and sometimes it would but it would start right back up. That kind of went away then driving 70mph it suddenly shuts down on me not battery just car. My ibd reads 2 new codes I'd never seen before p0021 and the other one for both camshaft valves intake and exhaust timing. 2 quick fixes that would hopefully fix it 1st is check and change oil and filter. My oil was empty. I still can't believe this but I'll never let it happen again. My car tries to turn over and start 3 times in a row. But nothing. I added the only oil I had it wasn't enough but it's better than none. Now my car won't read those same codes but it's not starting. It's not seized thank God. Any help PLEASEEEEE