CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

windows wont roll up or down

There is a 30A circuit breaker (not a fuse) in the fuse/relay box under the rear seat cushion. Will be labeled PWR WDO. Check that for proper operation.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

wow i did the on board coder check and got lots of code .. here they are , DTC B2201 LF Window Switch Stuck in Down Position , DTC U1255 Class 2 Initialization Error , DTC B3467 Driver Door Express Down Shorted to GND , DTC B1328 RH Sun Load Sensor Fault , DTC B1343 Air Inlet Door Movement Fault ,DTC B1009 BCM Internal Memory Malfunction , DTC B1652 Loss of Keep Alive Memory (KAM) . this all started with my battery getting drained somehow to my windows not rolling up .. if any one knows howto fix these code please let me know thanks...

Before you decide to do a lot of fixing, charge or replace the battery and clear all the codes. Tell us what codes come back.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Need to find the parasitic drain that is killing the battery overnight. Can you connect an ammeter in series with the battery negative terminal and start pulling fuses until the meter reads less than 1 ampere?? Helps to have a 2nd pair of eyes for this procedure.

Added information: try pulling these fuses to locate your parasitic drain - DRV MDL, PASS MDL, RRDR MDL, and LRDR MDL as well as the PWR WDO circuit breaker. All in the box under the rear seat. Sorry I didn't have time to pass this along earlier.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived