CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

seville

Hey caddy lovers.To my amazement today i saw a seville sls with nightvision.For some reason i thought that option was only for Devilles.Ive heard a lot of negative talk about nightvision but i would buy it if i had the chance. Cadillac just cant be outdone for the bucks.I dont care what those ''car magazines'' say,my money on a Cadillac! Does anyone have this nightvision option on their seville? :)

I've only seen it on the Devilles - I can't imaging what the negatives would be other than the cost of the option. The car rags probably don't like it because Lexus didn't come up with it but as soon as Lexus copies it, the car rags will fawn all over it....just like the rainsense wipers.....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Nightvision was not offerred on the Seville. To swap it in you would have to change the sensor behind the grill, the dash, the windshield -- not simple. Perhaps they rigged a night vision camera then sent the input to a display screen instead of the heads up windshield display in this case?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I went for a walk around the block , before crossing the road i looked down the street, i saw that seville coming. Waited so i could get a look, (i love sevilles) ok , it was blue . I noticed the nightvision right away. The lense was centered in the grill.She had the heads up display,i noticed the square hole in the dash in front of the steering wheel. I watched it roll on by , saw the taillights, definately not a deville. Then i thought to myself , that is one rare seville. Ive never seen one. Maybe somebody else will see it in Glencoe Illinois.

Archived