CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

'97 Eldorado

BigCat83

that might be a difficult item to locate...the car being 9 years old...i would start with the dealer to see if it is infact available or if it's been discontinued. if they no longer stock it there's a business out in california that sells parts for caddys...they sent an air handler box for my 90 seville direct to my dealer for the install. cad auto recycling is the name...number is 800-368-2223. buying a used rubber product is probably not your first choice, but atleast it's a choice. jackg 90seville 99k

that might be a difficult item to locate...the car being 9 years old...i would start with the dealer to see if it is infact available or if it's been discontinued. if they no longer stock it there's a business out in california that sells parts for caddys...they sent an air handler box for my 90 seville direct to my dealer for the install. cad auto recycling is the name...number is 800-368-2223. buying a used rubber product is probably not your first choice, but atleast it's a choice. jackg 90seville 99k

Thanks I'll try them.

Archived