CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fall Weather

Cupillac

Hi Folks,

thought I'll throw in a pcture from the other side of the pond... fall arrived here too.

Can't compare with those other great pix, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to photography. Quality ist not so good b/c I reduced the file size dramatically to meet the upload restrictions.

Stefan

OK, where did you throw the picture?

I think it was thrown too far......right off the page! blink.gif

Big Jay laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Life is too short to grow up!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 67 last fall, its the only really nice pic I have of the car.

67 In The Fall

91 In The fall...with it's winter hub caps on ewwwww

The LHS Last New Year's Eve

LHS Again

Spence

The LHS looks just like a snow mound. You must get confused while shoveling.

I didn't know chrysler had a color called artic white!! laugh.gif

The 67 last fall, its the only really nice pic I have of the car.

67 In The Fall

91 In The fall...with it's winter hub caps on ewwwww

The LHS Last New Year's Eve

LHS Again

Spence

The LHS looks just like a snow mound. You must get confused while shoveling.

I didn't know chrysler had a color called artic white!! laugh.gif

Nail it a few times with the shovel in the door then go "What the hell, there's a car here!"

Spence

Marika,

when I saw the picture after is was uploaded (size limitation 64k) it was sooooo bad that I deleted it. Couldn't stand looking my car like that!!

Will try again when I've got a little more time at hand.

Cheers

Stefan

Stefan,

You may want to consider simply inserting a link to the picture where it is stored on another web page or picture hosting site. Then the size is not limited by this site.

If you need a picture hosting site, you can get a free account at photobucket.com. The picture size there is also limited because it is free, but it can be a lot bigger than 64k.

Good Luck

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

TDK,

thanks for your input. I have domains available to host pictures, and do this from time to time. Yesterday evening I was simply too tired to continue...

Now, more awake and relaxed, I managed to get the file below 100k in sufficient quality . So, have a look now...

Best

Stefan

post-3-1129128300_thumb.jpg

Excellent pic, Stefan.

This is what I was looking forward to when the original post began ... actual picture of our cars in a fall setting, capturing the beauty of both the Cadillac and the splendor of the changing colours of the season.

I like the side marker lamps and the amber corner lights ... something we just don't see over here.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

And to hail in upcoming winter.... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[inappropriate photo deleted - b]

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I am a fan of the side-markers, so much so that I searched out and found a clear Audi style set and installed on my 2000 STS. This was taken a little before the fall.

user posted image

Are these wired to your turn signals also?? If so You'd have to drill a hole right?? How'd that work out?

IPB Image

And to hail in upcoming winter.... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[inappropriate photo deleted - b]

It was just snow.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Are these wired to your turn signals also?? If so You'd have to drill a hole right?? How'd that work out?

Yes, they are wired to the turn signals and are fully functional. Holes did have to be drilled through the fenders, extremely carefully and cleanly I may add ohmy.gif , and everything is sealed up very well. I had them installed by a body shop I trust (there are very few around, aren't there?) about 3 months ago and I am happy with both the look and the functionality thus far. The lenses fog slightly in high humidity, but this is a result of cracking the cases open to install them correctly. They came as sealed units, but now I am allowed access to the bulbs without breaking the seal the units have with the vehicle - far more important IMO.

I am thinking about finding a dual filament bulb to wire them in as functional driving lights as well. Not looking to get too carried away, though.

The Seville script I added over a year ago. They are adhered with 3M vehicle emblem liquid adhesive and have survived a tough New England winter and summer.

My poor paint job! mad.gif

Luckily I use Meguiar's quality waxes. laugh.gif Hope you like the fall colors tongue.gif

(I hope I didn't push the envelope too much here, this very cool looking CTS, was made even cooler looking! And I didn't think that was possible!.... laugh.gif )

post-3-1129760978_thumb.jpg

Awesome pic of the CTS Scotty.  I'm amazed at how you managed to get the front and the rear end in the same picture.   laugh.gif

Oh yes, I am quite the photographer laugh.gif I used a Nikon 200mm zoom lens for this shot laugh.gif

The Cadillac Crest never looked so good!

post-3-1129767922.gif

Luckily I use Meguiar's quality waxes. laugh.gif Hope you like the fall colors tongue.gif

(I hope I didn't push the envelope too much here, this very cool looking CTS, was made even cooler looking! And I didn't think that was possible!.... laugh.gif )

Oh sure! A picture of snow gets deleted.... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

My favourite part of Thanksgiving is "The Wishbone" .... apparently, its Scotty's fave part as well biggrin.gif

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

My poor paint job!  :angry:

Luckily I use Meguiar's quality waxes.  :lol:  Hope you like the fall colors    :P 

(I hope I didn't push the envelope too much here, this very cool looking CTS, was made even cooler looking! And I didn't think that was possible!....  :lol:  )

yeah, this is definatley a nice one....

I don't know where the pic went but...I can just go to the original post.

Scotty where the hell did u get that? I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more

Chris

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Oh, there was a car in that picture?

I missed that. wink.gif

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Archived