CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fall Weather

Cupillac

Ok, the leaves are starting to change country up here in central Ontario, so I snapped a couple of fall pics for my contribution.

post-3-1128630748_thumb.jpg

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more time!

post-3-1128631020_thumb.jpg

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Last pic.

post-3-1128631258_thumb.jpg

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Here is one I took on the way home one night. Down a side road on the way to home.

Big Jay :D

What is that the Aurora Borealis? :lol:

J/K, Very NICE photo! What kind of camera? That's a hard shot to take

Let's see the other 149 pics. LOL

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Now that's hard to compete with speedy! The body is in nice shape. It looks like there's a coupe of nice m- m-mods done though! Low mileage too. Have you done the WOT's on a regular basis. Wonder what the 0-60 time is? wink.gif

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...139_36_full.jpg

Whiteface Mountain Keen/Lake Placid NY

~for every vision there is an equal and opposite revision~

Here's a pic of the sunset over the river out my back yard....

I just love those powerlines. At least we know you didn't cheat too much with Photoshop. wink.giflaugh.gif

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

A pic I took many years ago. Sunrise.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Very nice pictures! Who's that good looking girl?

I used to live in woods by a lake.... smile.gif

Umm A friend of a Friend. She wanted some pictures taken. I have about 150 total of her. cool.gif

Nice implants she's got. I can teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Umm A friend of a Friend. She wanted some pictures taken. I have about 150 total of her. cool.gif

Nice implants she's got. I can teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

How do you tell? I heard that if they don't jiggle right, then they're fake. laugh.gif

Spence

How do you know, Marika? She looks all natural to me. smile.gif

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

From this distance they look outstanding! wub.giflaugh.gif The differential is world class also! biggrin.gif There is an Italian expression that fits that differential, its MAHDOAN! (forgive the spelling!) laugh.gif

From this distance they look outstanding!  wub.giflaugh.gif  The differential is world class also!  biggrin.gif  There is an Italian expression that fits that differential, its MAHDOAN!  (forgive the spelling!)  laugh.gif

What differential? blink.gif I think it makes sense to measure brest size in liters... Should I call it displacement? blink.gif My favorite 4.9 perhaps would be too much though...taking into account there are only two cylinders laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Adallak in my mind, differential=rear! laugh.gif

laugh.gif Oh, I agree with you! But she is definitely a forward wheel drive model smile.gif

Whatever... she's nice!

Archived