CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

TWO THINGS

NINAROSS

hi everyone my first dilemma is that i have an almost massive coolant leak..mechanic says that it is a water collant pipe...qouted price 350 dollars..another mechanic say ah its just a hose..but i dunno..second mechanic says i dont even have a water coolant pipe in my car...any feed back

Secondly just recieved this message on the dash "Service Supplemental Inflatable Restraint" maybe not the exact words..but if u can help with feedback please do. thanks in advance!

Sounds like two completely unrelated problems. I would focus on the coolant issue first and keep the car running. The air bag issue can be addressed later.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

its looks like its near the lower raditor hose, but i took the hose off and it didnt look like it was damaged....i know its too far back to b coming from the radiator..i just dont know...is it a water coolant pipe on my car...first mechanic says yes and second mechanic says no.

its looks like its near the lower raditor hose, but i took the hose off and it didnt look like it was damaged....i know its too far back to b coming from the radiator..i just dont know...is it a water coolant pipe on my car...first mechanic says yes and second mechanic says no.

Yes, there are pipes (red on the picture) there which might be bad or the hoses/clamps connected to that pipe. The pipes on my engine look quite scary too (rusted).

post-3-1126127156_thumb.jpg

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived