CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Multimedia Page

JasonA

Bruce, I would like to see a Cadillac multimedia page. It'd be mucho easy for new members to be able to hit ONE page and see all the exhaust videos we've come up with, and other multimedia (like all the drag strip videos, but that's down the road a little, so to speak). If Caddyinfo.com can host it, great. If not, I would like to volunteer to host it, and have it linked from Caddyinfo (or even unlinked, your choice). I have lots of webspace (my brother runs the server).

Before anyone emails me their stuff, I'd like to hear from Bruce to see if he would like to host this page, or if he would like me to. Bruce?

If Bruce gives me the go-ahead to host the videos, I'll solicit a request for folks to send me their clips, and I'll put 'em up on a nice pretty page. This way, all the information will come from one consistent place with a consistent look and downtime will be almost nil. What do you all think? I think so far we have about 3-5 folks with actual digital videos of their exhaust systems (we ARE geeks here, aren't we?), and a few more with other miscellany multimedia. I think it'd be great to have the whole collection at one page.

(We have a few-years-old Sony digital camcorder, and I just figured out how to pull the media off the digital8 tape to my computer, so that's what sparked my idea, because I plan to have some videos online in the future!)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Streaming video is a heavy bandwidth load, so I would be happy if you want to host that. We can work out links pages etc.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thanks for the reply Bruce. I'll send out a solicitation later on in a new thread.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Archived