CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

NEW PICTURES!!!

davedog

Cool Site Dave!

Check picture 9 of 9, it doesnt come up for me..

How did you build this site, what program? I need to construct a web page for my business....

Thanks for the heads up on that pic Mike....should be fixed now- I screwed up the file name <_ may have to clear your cookies ect>

I use the evil Frontpage for the most part, I also use this very cool FREE app for the photo albums

http://jalbum.net/

Thanks!

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Nice site, and nice pics.  I suggest you either erase or blur out your licence plate just to be safe though. ;)

I don't think anyone on here really bothers with that issue....

I think it's kinda cool when you can see the plates, just goes to show how far our participants are from(in pic form).

Big Jay

caddy_009.jpg

post-3-1122241248_thumb.jpg

Life is too short to grow up!

No need to worry!

caddy_go_boom_006.jpg

post-3-1122241421_thumb.jpg

Life is too short to grow up!

Dave, thanks for posting the web link.

I enjoyed reading the history on your current and past rides .... no links for the wife's bug?

Not many 1992 designs have stood the test of time as well as your Eldo ... the interior still looks fresh to this day.

Very nice .... anyone can buy a pristine new car ... the challenge is in keeping one as clean as you have for so many years!

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Great site!

I always enjoy looking at photos of your car. It looks exactly like mine should look. If yours is a 10, mine is a 7 or 8.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

.... no links for the wife's bug?

Click on the "Home Page" link on the left side of the screen. Then click on "The Volkswagon."

Are we "expecting" yet? ;)

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Nice website davedog!

$400 for a 4 year old DeVille in nice condition? Methinks maybe, just maybe, "Jen's Dad" slipped a few odd dollars under the table?

Not as odd as it sounds. I did something like that when the neice bought her first used car. Someone did that for me in my college years; I just returned the favor. :unsure:

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Thanks for all the compliments guys!!! :D

I just recieved the "ETC" emblem for the trunk lid to "update" the look of my caddy a bit! I'll post pics soon!

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

$400 for a 4 year old DeVille in nice condition? Methinks maybe, just maybe, "Jen's Dad" slipped a few odd dollars under the table?

Dave's old car was an '87 Sedan DeVille.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Dave,

Good site! You have been taking really good care of your beautiful black eldo!

Scotty,

Try Microsoft's Front Page. You'll build your website in a matter of hours. Just try to keep all the material together. I always have had problem updating my site, could not find stuff, passwords etc. Getting older I guess..

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Dave,

Scotty,

Try Microsoft's Front Page. You'll build your website in a matter of hours. Just try to keep all the material together. I always have had problem updating my site, could not find stuff, passwords etc. Getting older I guess..

May I be the first to say, Green! Not black! :D

It's ok adallak, I forgive you, it's just us dark polo green owners are a little touchy when it comes to people with other colours calling our cars 'black'! ;)

LOL

Just kidding, of course!

STS4.JPG

post-3-1122519961_thumb.jpg

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Dave,

Scotty,

May I be the first to say, Green! Not black! :D

It's ok adallak, I forgive you, it's just us dark polo green owners are a little touchy when it comes to people with other colours calling our cars 'black'! ;)

LOL

Just kidding, of course!

:lol: Scott, I know that Dave has polo green Eldo and polo green tires! :D

of course, kidding

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived